Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jerry Simon Picture


A friend sent me the URL for this picture above: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=16149 that almost surely has a young Jerry Simon at the Petrosian Simul at Chess City. I think we can also see some other NYC players in this picture, or is it my imagination? Is the person to the right a young Jordan Auerbach? Other people who *may* be in this picture (let me know what you think) are Victor Montilla, Mark Meeres, Lloyd Kawamura, Rachel Crotto, Jerry Bernstein, Reva Thomas, and Stu Morden.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

I don't know why my picture is on Jerry Simon's blog -- Jerry Graham

Jerry said...

Heh, oh its my page. I forgot I had it. I posted a picture of Jerry Simon and some of the other people who were around in the Chess City days.

Unknown said...

which one is you Jerry Graham?

Unknown said...

ps, unkown is : Ronnie sitting next to Jerry.